For those of you with iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.), it is very easy to setup your device’s calendar to view all of your GradesFirst appointments. This will make it convenient for you to see class schedules, tutor appointments, practice schedules and any other appointments added to your GradesFirst calendar.
To setup, follow these simple steps:
- Using the Safari browser on your device, navigate to colorado.gradesfirst.com (Note: You must do this from the device you want to setup).
- Login to GradesFirst.
- Navigate to your GradesFirst calendar by clikcing the gold “Calendar” tab at top of screen.
- Select the “Setup calendar integration” link in the right sidebar.
- Now you’ve reached the instructions page for the calendar integration. In the top line of the first paragraph on this page, click on the “click here” link. This will send a request to your device’s calendar.
- Next, you will see a blue pop-up box asking you to “subscribe” to the GradesFirst calendar (it may take up to two minutes for this box to appear).
- Finally, click “subscribe” and the GradesFirst calendar, including all of your appointments, will be added to your device’s calendar.
* You can toggle this calendar on/off by going to the calendar settings on your device.