As a newly admitted student to CU Boulder, one of your first tasks will be to setup your login credentials that you will use to access many different online platforms and portals. This login is referred to as your Identikey. Follow the simple steps below to activate your new Identikey. In order to proceed you will need your student ID number which was sent to you in your official admittance email.
- Navigate to the Identity Manager portal page at http://cuidm.colorado.edu
- Click the “Activate Identikey” button at the left side of the screen
- Agree to the Customer Usage Policy then click “Continue”
- Enter your student ID number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number in the appropriate fields
- Complete the sign-up process
Identity Manager Instructions/Tutorials
You can find more information about managing your IdentiKey through Identity Manager (CUIdM) as well as tutorials at: